Friday, December 2, 2016

Dec 1: The Beginning Of The Winter And Ski-Sember

Despite the fact that we were already having temperature down to -30, and 2 meters of snow for last month, officially, the winter starts only today.

Because our country is huge and have many different climates, we don't use any special days as begin/end of season, just the calendar.

So today the winter is started for me, who hardly survive under snowstorm last week, and for Sochi people who have +10 and rain.

I try making any December to Ski-sember, by doing my best in trying skiing each day.



There is the last year picture from my sport tracker:

As you can see only a few days missed.

That's why I greeted December on the ski road today.

After a long pause it was not an easy thing for me, but looks like I still can!

Hope I will be ably to beat my record and I'll make this December the one without days-off.

Help me with that! Please do remember me that I have to ski every day 


No comments :

Post a Comment